Vegan lifestyle has become increasingly popular, and many people are looking for vegan-friendly replacements for common foods. Cereal is one of those foods, and luckily, there are now plenty of vegan-friendly options.
Here is a list of vegan cereals to make breakfast a breeze:
- Weetabix: One of the most popular vegan cereals, Weetabix is a cereal made from wheat and maize, perfect for morning toasts or adding to your yogurt.
- Corn Flakes: This classic cereal is vegan, and often fortified with minerals and vitamins.
- Cheerios: Cheerios is another popular dairy-free cereal, made from whole grain oats.
- Kashi Go Lean: Made with a combination of grains and seeds, Kashi Go Lean is an excellent source of protein and dietary fiber.
- Nature’s Path Organic: Nature’s Path is a vegan-friendly cereal brand that offers several varieties of cereals, such as granolas and mueslis.
- Nature’s Path Qi’a: Qi’a is a combination of buckwheat, chia, and hemp that is high in omega 3s and dietary fiber.
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch: This beloved cereal is accidental vegan, and contains grains, carbohydrates, and a few added vitamins.
- Special K: While most Special K cereals are not vegan, there are some, such as the Red Berries variety, that contain no animal products.
- Kellogg’s Fruit & Fibre: This cereal contains oats, wheat, and a variety of dried fruit, all vegan.
- No Name: No Name cereals are a Canadian brand of cereals, ranging from traditional Corn Flakes to muesli and granola, all made without any animal products.
- Bran Flakes: Bran Flakes are a favorite vegan cereal, as it is high in fiber and carbohydrates.
If you’re looking for a vegan cereal alternative, there are numerous options out there. Many cereals are accidentally vegan, while there are some specialized brands that are specifically vegan-friendly. With a plethora of vegan cereals available, your breakfast tomorrow can be vegan-friendly and delicious!
Benefits of the Vegan Cereals
If you’re looking for a quick and healthy meal that’s also vegan-friendly, then cereal is among the top alternatives. It’s not just that vegan cereals are available and affordable, but they’re also extremely nutritious and are the perfect way to start the day. If you’re either vegan or not you should take an interest in the benefits of eating vegan and include them into your daily diet.
First off, vegan grains are cholesterol-free because they are made of plants-based ingredients like cereals, nuts, and grains. They’re high in fiber that helps keep you fuller longer and aid digestion. Furthermore, vegan-friendly cereals are a good source of minerals and vitamins, including calcium, iron along with vitamin B12.
Another advantage of cereals made from vegan ingredients is that they typically comprise a wide range of nuts, grains and seeds that can give the same flavor, texture and flavor of the other breakfast options. For instance, oats or quinoa and chia are excellent options that are frequently utilized in vegan-friendly cereals. These cereals are also lower in sugar, which means you don’t need to worry about having a sugar crash throughout the daytime.
Vegan cereals can be less expensive than other breakfast alternatives. A typical container of cereal that is vegan costs just one or two dollars and last for weeks. This makes it easy to incorporate vegan-friendly breakfast cereals without spending a fortune. In addition, with so many tasty vegan cereals available so you’ll never become bored with your morning routine 🙂
Of course vegan grains are healthier for the environment as compared to conventional cereals. Vegan recipes do not use any animal products, and are generally produced using organic and locally-sourced ingredients. This means you can take your breakfast with no worry that you’re helping lessen your carbon footprint.
All in all vegan cereals are a great tasty way to begin your day. They are not only healthy and nutritious, they’re also cheap and eco-friendly. What are you sitting for?
Now is the time to give vegan cereals a shot and enjoy the numerous benefits!– theveggieperspective.com
I have always loved cooking and discovering new flavors. My hobby gradually grew into a serious hobby and now I write about food professionally on my blog. For almost a year now, I’ve been sharing my thoughts with the world and helping many people find their perfect “recipe” 🙂